Psychedelics are drugs that can induce an altered state, perhaps best described as a dreamlike state, for some number of minutes or hours, depending on the specific psychedelic dosage. Indigenous people have used psychedelics for thousands of years. Psychedelics come in various forms – psilocybin, LSD, Salvia, shrooms, or other psychoactive (including Cannabis). Like other hallucinogens, psychedelics induce hallucinatory effects that persist for varying amounts depending on the dose taken.
Generally, psychedelics have been getting increasingly positive attention due to their wide usage. Though not fully legalized in every part of the globe, its positive is widely felt among its users. Also, the current ‘buzz’ around psychedelics is that they can take you to “where God lives” (i.e., entirely take you to another realm).
The effects caused by ingesting psychedelics differ for each person, depending on the individual ability to withstand its impact. It is generally advisable to start with small amounts of psychedelics until you know precisely how they will affect you. If used correctly, its active component will be a powerful tool for meditation and provide greater enlightenment. It can also offer a profound state of awareness that can be helpful in meditation and self-reflection.
Different Experiences Per Dosage
Depending on how potent the psychedelics are and how large the dose is, the effects can be anything from a very mild experience to a trippy psychedelic experience. Some psychedelics users claim to experience colorful visuals and imagery, feeling like time is not moving. After using psychedelics, people usually feel refreshed and re-focused. Some users do, however, sometimes report getting a light headache after smoking psychedelics.
MUST SEE THIS:: Salvia, The Drug Of Wonders
Positive influence of taking psychedelics
- Increase in associative and creative thinking
- Closed and open-eye visuals
- Ego dissolution
- Sense of unity and connectedness to other life forms
- General sense of euphoria
- Life-changing spiritual experiences
Psychedelics are potent chemicals, and taking the correct dose is essential. Because Psychedelics are active in very, very small quantities, it isn’t easy to independently assess the amount. Taking too many Psychedelics can lead to feelings of dissociation and alienation.
Be sure that you know the dose that you are taking. A single ”dose” or ”tab” of Psychedelics can vary widely in strength, so make sure you understand the quantity in micrograms. A 100ug dose is a good starting point if you have never taken Psychedelics before and should provide a calm and opening experience. Suppose you are interested in more profound psychological work or spiritual exploration and have much experience at lower doses. In that case, you may decide to move up to 400 or 500ug, but only if you are very comfortable with lower doses. Do not use Psychedelics unless you are very confident of your quality and amount. It’s’ best to use a source that someone you know has also used and can vouch for.
How to tell when psychedelics dosage has gone bad
The primary method to tell when psychedelics dosage has gone wrong is through bad trips. Unpleasant trips are a result of high dosages or harmful substances.
A bad trip is not much different from an anxiety attack–only that your fear is more visual and alive, but believe it or not. A bad trip can be beneficial. If you are guilt-ridden, depressed, or have a fear you can’t face- a trip can help you explore that, which can be scary, but you will be free of it and have more clarity about life. A bad trip can be a hallucinogenic nightmare, but they are avoidable.
Some pro tips on avoiding a bad trip
- Please don’t take too much: start with a low dose, i.e., 100ug to 150ug– don’t mix it with other drugs. You may be offered Cannabis–decline.
- Stay in a controlled environment. Do not go partying while tripping. Stay among good friends, listen to music, walk in the park, and enjoy the visuals. Or do it alone.
- Consider LSD an experimental apparatus rather than a drug. You may explore your mind and face things you have been avoiding–relax–accept them and learn from them.
- Be content when you take it. Consider acid a holiday or a vacation–take it when you are in a vacation spirit.
- Finally, don’t be afraid of the drug. People with bad trips usually have a direct cause, such as doing the opposite of the tips above. Always get it from a reputable source.
READ MORE:: Know How To Buy The Salvia From The Online Portal